Monday, July 16, 2007

Slacker

Ok, so I just realized it's been a week since I've posted. I guess having a newborn to look after is starting to catch up with me! Gracie is getting much more active and needs more of my attention.


Things at the Tucholski Manor are going great! Gracie is still and has been sleeping every night from 9ish until 6ish in the morning. So I'm getting more sleep now than I did when I was pregnant. (Knock on wood!) Gracie's personality is really starting to shine through. Everyone agrees that she has her Daddy's disposition which I am thankful for! She's sooo calm and "chill". She sits and watches me do chores and does so mostly with few interruptions. We're really enjoying our time together but all good things must come to an end. I had Gracie's daycare transferred closer to my new job (I found out last week that I got a Dean job at a local middle school; it's basically like a junior assistant principal) and she will be starting August 22. I dread that day. But until then, we will continue to bond! Gracie has become quite the little shopper. Last week, Aunt Jen, Gracie and I went to the mall and the Outlets! She loved it! Ok, well really she slept the whole time, interrupted only by eating and a little poopy mess in the Ann Taylor fitting room! We got together with the family for Pop Pop's 70th birthday last Saturday and Gracie got all dressed up for the occasion. On the way to Red Hot and Blue (complete with bow!)
"You missed a spot Daddy! Get those bottles clean!"(She gets this from her Mama!)

"Geez Ma, you've really let yourself go!"




"The Progression of the Bumbo"

the fun doesn't last long!

"Wow, I love this thing."


"Ok, get me out of this horrible thing!"



King of the Bumbo!






1 comment: